Since it's a friday and things are pretty much done at the office, at 11.25am, I thought I might as well churn out some materials for the other blog as well as do a write up here.


The endless need to feel productive on a working day. This is me keeping myself in touch with the world as well and keeping up with my writing skills. Though over the months since thesis days, it has deteriorated tremendously. I still do write ups for work but I suppose the "language" of "Psychology & Science" differs a lot from the "language" of " Leadership & Coaching".

So, I know I have going on with the update of officially graduating in the last few posts, but yes, now it's truly official. Convocation, a day that marks the end of tertiary education and the start of a new chapter in the real world. The beauty and the nastiness of the real world. I guess, here I come. Oh wait, I already am. Darn it. 

To say that my social life has depleted since starting work is an understatement. Things I'd do to change that provided I was not so much of a homebody nowadays. Okay, okay maybe not depleted... not that I can think of a better word for that now but you get the picture. In the last month, I have been doing a lot of catch up's, along with a few little outings this month, so that's an improvement considering I was such an active soul back in uni days. I really need to start getting my hands back on volunteering work. Being itching to do something but time just hasn't really allowed me to with all the work and travelling. 

Excuses. But I need it. I need it to rationalize my own decisions. Or for the better phrase, to selfishly make myself feel better. 

2015. A year with a bad knee and an outbreak of allergy through the last couple of months. Status: ongoing, but improving. Tribulations of the first half of 2015. May the 2nd half show a brighter outlook. 

The doer alone learneth
- Friedrich Nietzsche

0 comments:

Post a Comment