These last couple of weeks has been chaotic for work related matters. On one hand, I welcome these challenges because it allows me to test my limits and to find ways to push myself beyond the "No, I can't do this", "No, this is not my forte." etc.

On the other hand, to a point, I'm just genuinely exhausted. With the current push for new businesses and the travels. As I'm crafting this, I'm now in Sarawak, in the middle of work at 8pm and will be for the next few days before taking a next flight out to another country the day after returning from Sarawak.

Gen Y, I am. Because after these period of work that's only going to be settled in July, I'm going to take a break. Work Hard, Rest Hard. Many may say that I'm living the life with luck in finding a corporate job but bare in mind, even if you're in luck with opportunities, but if you can't hold on to it with effort to make it work, then no matter how lucky you are, you will feel you're just unlucky because of the lack of effort to put your heart into you work.

Not saying that I fully did put my heart into it but I'm still trying to adapt to the environment especially being so green in this field. I'm trying to find the love in the work that I do to make this opportunity successful.

----
On a personal note, because I lack shame lately, I'm going to gloat about being a year older. So, thank you for the wishes should I know you ;)

Have a great one! Luck and opportunities is of what you make of it. Don't wait for them to come knocking on your door. Go and knock on theirs. Cheers!


Rachel T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment