It's already April?!

Felt like just yesterday I updated this blog. Honestly, I thought the year has just begun and here we are, slowly creeping in to mid-year.

The year started out great, except for a little setback with the grandmother's admission into the big H but she's well on her way to recovery, so that's now a good news.

With that said, she is 91. A warrior that woman is. Just when we thought we'd have lost her over the pre-cny days, she came back fighting with strong vitals the next day. Now, that's my grandmother! I had so much that I wanted to write back then but I've lost that touch, bummer.

Moving on, good news just keeps on rolling. Welcomed a new born (First cousins once removed) and a new cousin brother in-law into the family. Congratulations to both happy couples! It's been a while since I felt like I was the young one of the family. It's nice to see a whole new generation growing before your eyes. How much things have changed over the last couple of years.

I am now officially mobile! Never felt better having to be able to say this. Someday, when I'm on my personal laptop, I might just show the world a picture of my "Scoob." Oh wait, it's already on my social media accounts. Heh.

Lately, I've been travelling for work purposes and honestly, it was amazing in the beginning. The ideal of everyone wanting a job that have you travel for work. It was fun, but the aftermath is just plain tiring. Not complaining. It's a whole new experience to be travelling for work and leisure. I get the opportunity to see more than just the tourist hotspots, so that's a definite plus side. Being able to see the "Wall Street" and "Downtown" of Singapore for the first time was astonishing. I found my eyes were glued to the infrastructures more so than apparels in a shopping mall. It was not as much an ideal but much more of aspirations to be something, or someone. Call it, revival/renewal of ambitions.

Excited to see what this found again passion is going to do for me in the next couple of months down the road. Hope the year's been good for you too. Till next time.

You will enrich your life immeasurably if you approach it with a sense of wonder and discovery, and always challenge yourself to try new things.   
- Nate Berkus 
Rachel. T

0 comments:

Post a Comment