Aug 11, 2013

Page 243 - Breathe

So here I am, at 12.38am, sipping a cup of good malaysian coffee. Bad idea. Apologies on the hiatus again.

Always the tendency to get carried away with life till I forget this little pad that have served me well over the years.

Shall do a tiny little update to get this pad up and running again. Got to find some inspiration to write. So much yet so hard to construct them into words.

I have been getting ready for so many farewells to come. There goes my social network. Reducing little by little till someday, there will only be me in this bubble of mine.

Regrettably, I haven’t been able to properly express my thoughts and feelings as well as affections to some very very very close friends of mine who have been there for me through it all. Forgive me for I am lacking in the field of expressing emotions. People like me tend to distance myself when intimacy hits my “getting too close” radar.

Considering I had a securely attached childhood, or so I thought, to repel close intimacy would defy the nature of one. Though of course, I am trying hard to rectify that. I sound like the engineer of my own feelings instead of trying to overcome it with actual actions. To use the word – rectify, it did not even occur to me till I stopped to re-read what I have written prior.

Anyhow, the so called summer break had already begun 4 weeks ago and yet I have not gotten my hands on the books that I have bought early this year from Big Bad Wolf. All I have been thinking and working towards the last four weeks was all World Mental Health Day.

I wake up to it, eat to it, travel to it, live to it, sleep to it and even dream to it. I keed. I still am enjoying my minimal time that I have of the holidays and savoring it. The process is satisfying and fulfilling. Not one second of the past four weeks that I would want to take back.

Oh wells. I am off to dream of world mental health day again and I welcome it :)

Good Night.

Rachel. T

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
J.K. Rowling

0 comments:

Post a Comment