Yes, yes. It’s me becoming an Official Adult & entering the Adulthood category. Yay !

It is a day whereby you celebrate a miracle.

It is a day whereby you celebrate a new life.

It is a day whereby you thank your parents for the great life they have given you.

It is a day whereby you live like a queen (24 hours).

It is also a day to reflect upon yourself.

Therefore, in my 21 years of life, I have lived a life with no regrets.

I have lived a life filled with love and to the fullest.

I have lived a life with meaning.

I am only now at the beginning of my long awaiting journey.

I am thankful and grateful to be surrounded by a warm loving family and friends who stood by me through my ups and downs.

Here I am, stepping into a new light of being an Adult.

Though of course, I’d yet still love to feel like a child at heart ;)

Nevertheless, Thank you to awesome family and friends for showering me with love and care on this very special day ! <3

Love,

the girl who finally turned 21.

Cheers !

“Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
Albert Einstein

0 comments:

Post a Comment