The phrase when you fall down, the most important is you do not admit defeat and pick yourself back up, may sound easier said than done. People always ponder on the past mistakes. The What If’s.

There’s so much bottled up over the past several weeks that it led to frequent nightmares, frequent in between wake up’s during the night, cold sweat & etc. It’s starting to take a toll on concentration and priorities.

If you’re in this line, does it mean you have to be good at keeping it in and finding ways to overcome it or to let it out and cry for help ? Like a pokerface. I am starting to wonder if I chose the right path. Everyday telling yourself in the mirror to face your fears, don’t overthink things, don’t harbor negativity & pessimism.

Tough isn’t my middle name no more. I feel like I am about to hit a brick wall soon. It’s not easy to wonder everyday and think of the possible negativity and bad news coming along with it.

I’m not giving up. I’m just losing hope and faith, not in the world but myself. Call it the Gen-Y if you will but I’m just too tired inside out to see it otherwise. Mentally, it’s exhausting and unhealthy. Just want to get this over with.

Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

0 comments:

Post a Comment