Sometimes we are put in a place whereby we need to decide between what is needed and what is desired. Dilemma.

You are at the age whereby everything is now left at your hands. No parents. No family. No friends. Just you. Well, that is a little far fetch but technically it is all up to you, not them. You are the one living your life, not them. – I meant decision making if you have been misled.

People who wishes their parents would lay their hands off them – rethink.

Regardless of the dilemmas that I am facing, their reply would be,”It is your decision. You are the one that knows what is best for you. You are the one living it.” Haha. How much of the opposite for most. At times I am glad, at times I just wish someone would direct me. Tell me what I should be doing instead of leading my own path. Nevertheless, I am always thankful that they would give me a pep talk on every dilemma that I am facing, leaving only the decision making up to me.

In only 7 weeks, I have made more decisions on every details more than I ever did the last few years.

Even the thought of deciding your supervisors. Major choice, I might add. It is life or death – a year long commitment. Well, pardon the dramatics but yeah, major graduating factor. 

It is an accomplishment, in my record. Anyhow, cheers to a new semester of the final year of tertiary education.

Listening to Bee Gees at this hour is soothing. Good old days – Old soul, young age. Oh, beats me.

Rachel. T

0 comments:

Post a Comment