HAH! twice in a week. I must be officially lifeless. All the plans and dreams in my head that I’ve planned during finals to do after finals are all diminished. Now I’m totally just lazing around turning into a couch potato. Drama after drama. LOL. Totally drama-fied.

I should get started on “Secret Garden”. Still wondering what’s the hype about it.

Hyun Bin is the main reason why I’m tuning in. So yummy.

Now that One Tree Hill is officially wrapped up for good. I’m going through withdrawal symptoms, boohoo! No more thursdays dose of teen drama ANYMORE! No more getting to know new music artists too. Took up 9 years of my teenager life but totally worthwhile! :)

Latest addiction : Fringe !

Every episode never fails to amaze me. It’s phenomenal and superbly intelligent. Mind boggling, enuff said.

“You did jump Universes twice to save my life, must count for something.”

- Peter Bishop

Time to run off for another drama. Ciao.

 

Rachel. T

0 comments:

Post a Comment