Jan 7, 2012

Page 228 - Andante

While I was busy “spring cleaning” on fb, happened to catch a glimpse of my own blog url, only to realized that I’ve totally forgotten about the existence of this page. Anyways, perfect timing to be posting on the last day of the year. I don’t really fancy writing resolutions because I get depressed when it’s never fulfilled. So, I’m going do a reflection post rather than the usual resolution post.

This year has been a year filled with learning in general. Ending college and starting university life was a massive change and I totally enjoyed the process of it. After transferring to a new university, It’s safe to say I feel much more at home. Though I love the people that I met back in college but somehow it doesn’t feel like home as of course due to the language barrier. Nevertheless, they taught me and have shown me alot which have changed the way I view certain things in life. Thanks buddies! ;)

Wow, university life is just wow! I’m just glad I’ve found what I love to do, living it, and enjoying every single minute of it. I’ve also found a family that made me feel right at home, however still in the midst of getting to know each and every one of them well. On the contrary, coping with studies seem to be getting harder day by day, with the continuous load of assignments, activities and youth issues. I am managing. Enough said. Shall write in again soon.

Note : This was supposedly due dec 31st, however due to my laziness, I’ve only finished typing it out today.

Anyhow, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A WARM WELCOME TO 2012!

Rachel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment