Feb 25, 2012

Page 229 – Not Alone

So very quickly it has already been 49 days since we’ve had to go through a tough transition after losing someone so very dear to our hearts and life. It was harder than to decide a career path, I might add. Perhaps you could say that a life is as fragile as a glass cup. Each an every cup has its own value and sentiments to it. How you view the cup, how you decide to hold it, how you wash it.. in the end, it all matters. Anyways, I don’t think I am making any more sense through this so called metaphor of mine.

I guess songs really do affect a person’s emotions. Now that I’ve changed the playlist, my mood changed too. Muahahaa. It’s been a while since I had someone asking me why and how I came upon my courage and decision to take up something so different in my line of studies. How should I put it? There’s no way to avoid confusion. It’s inevitable to avoid being lost. I can truly tell you that in the end, you’d somehow find the path that you’re meant to take. I enjoyed the period where I was lost and confused, because it made me search for something beyond my comfort zone. Courage is another issue, having to search for your future is one thing but having to take that courage to pursue the path that you’ve decided on is one of the hardest move. For instance, not only do you have to think about your ability to handle that course but also the means of your family and their approval.

That itself was my challenge and I welcome it. What is life without challenge? No life is meaningful without a challenge and purpose. Shall bum in another time. Gotta save the writing energy for my 10 pages of an assignment. YAY! Good night!

Rachel. T

0 comments:

Post a Comment