A 6 months hiatus.

Wow. So much has happened since the last post at the end of 2013.

As I said in the previous post, this year I will not be listing goals to achieve but rather listing achievements as I progress.

Ended Thesis Part I. Began Thesis Part II.

Ended being a probational driver. Now an official driver!

Ended my very last class for this semester and for Bachelor’s Degree!


Now heading on full force with preparation for the final of final examinations and the completion of Thesis Part II in a month’s time.

By then, I will officially be a full fledge degree holder! Well, not till convocation, that is.

I really am going to miss university days.

A period where your social network is at its peak.

A period of self discovery.

A period of self enhancement.



Endless nights of sleep. I really am going to miss you too.

Deadlines. Online Discussions. Group Discussions. Running all over campus.

I believe I have learnt a lot during these past 6 months.

I have definitely matured a lot more during these 6 months.

Wow. them memories.



I will leave you all with this. Will write more about life in University after the end of Thesis II!

Till then, farewell!

Rachel. T

“The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.”
– Max Lerner

0 comments:

Post a Comment