There goes 5 weeks of the beginning of Year 2.

My ‘first’ of the many more firsts to come finally happened today; Passing up an assignment on the dot of the deadline. Never have I had to run 4 flights of stairs and across the street just to hand in an assignment on time to avoid a deduction of 2%. Wouldn’t really say it is a good experience neither do I ever intend to let history repeats itself.

Another ‘first’ of the many more firsts; Washing hell load of cars. Yes, I have not wash a single car in my 20 years of life. Bite me.

Last week’s World Mental Health Day General Meeting inspired me to blog after a hiatus, all due to a mini session “Paint yourself”. Ultimately, the choice to life is ours to make. If we choose to be happy, we will be happy. If we choose to be sad, we will be sad. If problems were to arise everyday, how will you choose to confront it? I will conquer it with a happy face so I wouldn’t need botox by the time I hit 40 ;)

Just the beginning of year 2 and everyday is a battlefield, rushing for one assignment after another as well as preparing for the so called “surprise” pop quiz. Wasn’t really a surprise after the first week but you get the picture.

On a lighter note, it’s the month of october! All my favorite past time tv series and reality show are coming back on!

Fringe Season 5 : The Final Season

Got my hands on the first episode, gotta say I wasn’t really buying the story yet but staying tune and hoping for the chill down my spine I got from all previous 4 seasons! Fight for the future reminds me of The X-Files : Fight The Future, season 1 was pretty similar to x-files if I recall correctly. Worth watching.

Criminal Minds Season 8

First episode was better than I hoped for, afterall when have I not love any episodes of criminal minds. Some was mind blowing! If you’re into profiling behaviors, this is the show for you ;)

Dexter Season 7

After 6 seasons, she finally found out! Who? not going to spoil it for you. First episode lived up to my expectations, can’t wait for the second one!

Gossip Girl Season 6 : The Final Season

After One Tree Hill ended, this was the next best thing on CW aside from TVD. Some light teen drama to soothe the week after 3 heavy tv series above but I gotta say, it’s pretty addictive. Got to send my thanks to a fellow best friend for getting me hooked on to this. Thanks Amanda! :)

Elena Gilbert Poster

The Vampire Diaries Season 4

Though I am not a huge fan of vampire storylines but it was good enough to keep me watching.

The X-Factor USA

Way better than American Idol. I think I lost interest ever since Simon Cowell left his judge position. Anyhow, he is in X-Factor and the new panel of judges are to watch for. Saw a few favorites in the last two weeks, hope they made it through!

Till next time! Teehee!

“The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

 - Eminem

Rachel. T

0 comments:

Post a Comment